where can you buy these at?

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
my 2002 honda accord sags in the rear from the extra weight. i was told stiffer srpings will fix it 100% but where can i find stiffer springs that arent made to lower my car? i want OEM height springs just a good amount stiffer. please help me out you guys! i know your cars sag also and i know someone has fixed the problem...

I just lowered the front to match //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol i was thinking the same thing but i dont wanna lower. and i was told coilovers are not the wayy to go...is this true or what?

lol i was thinking the same thing but i dont wanna lower. and i was told coilovers are not the wayy to go...is this true or what?
If you want to match ride quality and ride height they are the best option. You can always ghetto it with spacers or spring inserts......your choice. As far as getting a heavier rate spring for your car, it is a shot in the dark as to where the final ride height will settle.

well i wouldnt mind if it sat a little higher than before just as long as its not sagging...so get adjustable coilovers for just the rear? and they will support the extra weight in the trunk?

If you want to match ride quality and ride height they are the best option. You can always ghetto it with spacers or spring inserts......your choice. As far as getting a heavier rate spring for your car, it is a shot in the dark as to where the final ride height will settle.
who actually carries a heavier rate spring for my car tho? i havent found one anywhere.

You can set it higher, lower, even.........whatever you want. Just get rear unless you want to adjust the front height, ride, etc. You will need to specify the additional load(weight) that has been added to the car when you contact the manufacturer, whichever brand you choose. I have run AVI and Koni in the past.............had good luck with both.

who actually carries a heavier rate spring for my car tho? i havent found one anywhere.
Never bought any for a Honda, always used coilovers. But the cheapest ones i was able to find for mustangs where from Autozone. We usually change them when we filled the hatch with stereo in the fox body cars('87-'93).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date