couple quick vids of the car

You guys are retarded.. Stock those have a similar tranny to that of a TCI tranny. It can more than handle that type of abuse. Just can't run thick oil.

You guys are retarded.. Stock those have a similar tranny to that of a TCI tranny. It can more than handle that type of abuse. Just can't run thick oil.
nobody said anything about it not being able to handle the power....

the downside is no mods at all.....from the sounds of the video, it at least needs the bands tightened/replaced.

only mods in a lingenfelter cam

215/232

all mobile 1 synthetic.

3.23 gears.

kook shorty headers, 4" Y pipe, Hooker aero chamber catback

its getting tuned tonight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I relocated the head unit ground, and I also put plastic wire loom tubing over the RCA cables since they sit on the bare metal floor under the...
12V is well within the range of acceptable voltage for most mobile electronics. How much power you're leaving on the table not feeding your amps...
The SIA is a great line of amps. People like to hate. My little SIA does work with 4-8's. And it bangs the lows.
Yeah, I can't find gold connectors anywhere online anymore. Amazon Canada only carries brass or "red" copper. I was gonna get the Glark's set with...

About this thread

Ellsworthz

10+ year member
98' firebird, sleeper ftw
Ellsworthz
Decatur, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date