Pics of your american muscle cars ?

Sorry no pictures, camera is broke.

I've got a 72 Chevelle SS, it's a clone but I really don't care. Right now I'm doing a frame off resto on it. Need floors and the shell is solid again. Still need to get basically the whole front end. Hood, fenders, all that. Dad bought it for me when I was 13. Had a bent frame so we tracked down a new one. Got a mildly built 454 and a 4 speed to throw in it. Should be a nice car once I finish it.

Dad has a 69 z\28, all original he is in the middle of restoring. Need a little paint, and some interior work and it's good to go. I've drove it a few times and absolutely love it. Uncle has the same car too, just without the Deluxe interior and it's a different color.

Sorry no pictures, camera is broke.
I've got a 72 Chevelle SS, it's a clone but I really don't care. Right now I'm doing a frame off resto on it. Need floors and the shell is solid again. Still need to get basically the whole front end. Hood, fenders, all that. Dad bought it for me when I was 13. Had a bent frame so we tracked down a new one. Got a mildly built 454 and a 4 speed to throw in it. Should be a nice car once I finish it.

Dad has a 69 z\28, all original he is in the middle of restoring. Need a little paint, and some interior work and it's good to go. I've drove it a few times and absolutely love it. Uncle has the same car too, just without the Deluxe interior and it's a different color.
when you get a camera snap us a few pics...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

My father has a 65 GTO Hurst Edition. Its got a 421 in it as well as the limited Hurst wheels which are hard to find. This reminds me I have to do a stealth system for him before the spring.

hey guys. my rents made a deal with me when i got my first car. we are a nothing to something family being my rents were from poor family in UK and now were well off. they taught me and my bro to save half what we make etc.. etc... and they wouldnt buy our first cars. so im rolling in a 94 camry. but they make us earn a new car. i have to grad with a 4.0 gpa from a very hard pvt highschool. i have a 4.2 gpa now.

i can spend a very pretty penny on a new car next year and would love to hear opinions.

Im thinking a restored 70 - 72 chevelle 454 or a 67 - 69 camaro restored.

i have up toward around 30k, my brother got a 350z but i want a muscle car that a classic chevy.

what do yall like more? 70 - 72 chevelles or 67 - 69 camaros

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.