SOLD pair of NIB re se10d2's

as of right now i can not ant pictures of them, if you dont want to buy them because of that, fine, but please dont **** up my thread because of that.

they are brand new and have never been used.

No offense but don't be a dick to people that are trying to help you out. You have 2 subs, someone buys em from ya. What's to say they don't get a picture of a goldfish? Try to help yourself out, that's all anyone is saying.

No offense but don't be a dick to people that are trying to help you out. You have 2 subs, someone buys em from ya. What's to say they don't get a picture of a goldfish? Try to help yourself out, that's all anyone is saying.
im not being a dick, i know it would help if i had pictures to post, but i dont. if you dont want to by them from me without pictures fine, dont.

ive seen plenty of stuff sell on this site, and have personally bought equipment from this site, without pictures.

Ok ,**** it !80 odd post since 03 and no pics but I'm feeling lucky,shoot me your paypal info:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But seriously it's always some dumb kid who is a sucker for a deal that I'm sure would buy attempt to buy em from you.
like i said if you dont want to buy them fine, dont. but **** off and dont just tell me to post pics. no **** it would be easier to sell with pics but i dont have any so i cant post them.

the only thing id want to trade them for is a pair of se10 duel 4's...

like i said if you dont want to buy them fine, dont. but **** off and dont just tell me to post pics. no **** it would be easier to sell with pics but i dont have any so i cant post them.

the only thing id want to trade them for is a pair of se10 duel 4's...
almost! haha I have a 15" SE D4 if u maybe interested. You also live an hour and half away from me so no shipping hassles. LMK if you might want it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.