Pair of DD 2512 d4

nburgart
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Used but not abused pair of DD 2512d4 subs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are in good shape with no major cosmetic flaws and are in 100% working order. Just a little dusty from sitting in my garage for the last 6 months.

Price:

$325 OBO plus shipping for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be actual cost from 23970

Item Pictures:

dd 2512 - Imgur

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: Used but not abused pair of DD 2512d4 subs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are in good shape with no major cosmetic flaws and are in 100% working order. Just a little dusty from sitting in my garage for the last 6 months.

Price:

$400 OBO plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be actual cost from 23970

Item Pictures:

dd 2512 - Imgur

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pics of said product... along with username / date by the said product

is that per or for both sorry if i overlooked it
Yes its for both subs.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Pretty sure he means for both. Nice subs btw.
thanks, they sounded great would love to use them again but no room in a standard cab nissan lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.