orion h2 sub

sound giant
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have seen specs on this sub the Orion H2 12" they look pretty good with there own patent pending "XBL2" design. i was wondering if anyone has these or can compare these to the brahma... i can get these for 300. is the brahma still superior?what do u think of these h2's

i have seen specs on this sub the Orion H2 12" they look pretty good with there own patent pending "XBL2" design. i was wondering if anyone has these or can compare these to the brahma... i can get these for 300. is the brahma still superior?what do u think of these h2's
I have the 15 version and i am extremely impressed. Gets **** loud and sounds good doing it.

Orions patent is for "dual gap technology", not XBL^2... similar, but not quite.

They get loud, get stinky, and can take alot of power for burps. They dont mind 2kw daily w/80 sq in of port.

-Nick

Supposably dual-gap is a "cheap rip off" of xbl^2, but having run two 15's.. I can tell you the sub is a well oiled machine.

Having also run a 15" Brahma, I would personally opt for the H2.. especially if you're planning on abusing it a lil' bit. If you're a fan of sq, Brahma out does the H2 a little. (IMO)

i dont know about the h2's but 8" pyramids would really bump.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif HAHAHA yea right u might as well have stock 6x9's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.