Ordering from Fi, options, shipping.

I'm ordering a single Fi 18Blv3. This sub is going to be ran on 2200 rms in a custom enclosure as a daily. So now to selecting options. What does the internal lead option do? Can anyone help me better understand this option?

So far I have selected:

Ohm - 2

Cooling - yes

Flatwind coil - yes

Daily / SPL - daily

Internal Lead - i have no freaking idea. Help please

Universal - no

Also, does anyone know how long the process of building and shipping the sub takes. My install is planned for Feb 1st.

I'm ordering a single Fi 18Blv3. This sub is going to be ran on 2200 rms in a custom enclosure as a daily. So now to selecting options. What does the internal lead option do? Can anyone help me better understand this option?
So far I have selected:

Ohm - 2

Cooling - yes

Flatwind coil - yes

Daily / SPL - yes

Internal Lead - i have no freaking idea. Help please

Universal - no

Also, does anyone know how long the process of building and shipping the sub takes. My install is planned for Feb 1st.
it gives u the option to change vc ohm load when u recone the sub so put yes.. make sure u getting the right ohm load now., u said u getting 2ohm dvc or svc? your amp is mono 1 ohm right? if so get d2..

[quote name='Gatorade']That's what it talks about when you look up the universal option. Internal lead talks about wiring going to coils or something. Are the two related?[/QUOTE]
that idk.. see if @Papermaker85 does..

I've been on the fence choosing in between a single 18Blv3 and two 12" AB XFLs. I have $370 to buy subs with. I guess I'm going with American Bass. I'm ready to buy.

I really, really like the xcons, but I've already bumped my budget up 3 times for subs alone. I started out planning on two HDS3.12 subs. I wish i would've bumped my amp budget up a few times. Lol. I haven't even started my front stage, and I might end up doing more electrical. So $400 is my hard limit. I'm upgrading from two kicker cvx subs in a cheap prefab sealed box and a kicker 1000.1 amp. I should notice a difference, if I can ever get this build moving.

It's true with FI. Slow build times and to ship. I have read guys waiting as long as 4-6 months before they got their subs. Worth the wait? Up to you but there's no guarantee. I don't care how awesome the build is or how they sound. Nobody likes to wait.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.