Opinions on a single Kicker L7S?

SO what should i expect to pay to have a shop custom make one?
Shouldn't be any more than 200. I hear some shops charging a lot more. Your gonna have to do some searching on your own on this one.

Might even search CL for a box builder. Up here in my state near me, there's a few advertising....something to look at.

SO what should i expect to pay to have a shop custom make one?
email this guy he makes good boxes u just gotta tell him what u want.. i had him move sub hole over 2" and change dimensions of box and port size, he made it and shipped it to me in 3 days.. i got mine without carpet or terminals to save a few $ idk about square subs man so just message him on ebay tell him what size u want (remember his #'s will be for box only so if u want box tuned to say 33hz tell him 31hz so when u stick sub in it'll be 33 get it) look at my avatar thats the 1 he made me.. https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGE-2-PORTED-SUBWOOFER-MDF-ENCLOSURE-FOR-JL-AUDIO-12W6V3-SUB-BOX/263177242552?hash=item3d469607b8:g:YpkAAOSw7z1Z6V5I

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Like how people buy stuff then make a post about it asking our opinion.[/QUOTE]

It's true.....how can you dislike this post @erod856 quit being a "creeper" and start talkin' on this forum.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']It's true.....how can you dislike this post @erod856 quit being a "creeper" and start talkin' on this forum.[/QUOTE]

Dude never posts and just creeps with the dislike button unless its a post by the resident moron gramps then its a thumbs up.

Dude never posts and just creeps with the dislike button unless its a post by the resident moron gramps then its a thumbs up.
I've gotten more dislikes from him that anyone....really though It's a"bitchslap".

Yup noticed that too...goes around keeping silent then likes/dislikes posts/replies.

I've gotten more dislikes from him that anyone....really though It's a"bitchslap".
Yup noticed that too...goes around keeping silent then likes/dislikes posts/replies.
Keyboard warriors!... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.