Which Sub Should I Get?

DshWow

TN
Trying to decide on which single 15 inch sub I want to go with. All three are around the same price range so it's more of which would perform better. It's a future build just getting everything figured out first. I'll have the big 3 done. Custom ported box in a 2012 Vw Passat. The first amp I'll be running is a Zapco ST-2000XM II 2000 watts with a max of 2600. I'll later get a 2nd one and run both amps on it. The subs are the Sundown Z v.5 15", PSI Audio Platform 4 15", or a Deaf Bonce DB-315 15". Still new to the car audio scene not really gonna be competing of any sort just simply want it to be loud so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Trying to decide on which single 15 inch sub I want to go with. All three are around the same price range so it's more of which would perform better. It's a future build just getting everything figured out first. I'll have the big 3 done. Custom ported box in a 2012 Vw Passat. The first amp I'll be running is a Zapco ST-2000XM II 2000 watts with a max of 2600. I'll later get a 2nd one and run both amps on it. The subs are the Sundown Z v.5 15", PSI Audio Platform 4 15", or a Deaf Bonce DB-315 15". Still new to the car audio scene not really gonna be competing of any sort just simply want it to be loud so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
with that amp all of those woofers will never reach full potential.

Well I meant to take down that post to avoid confusion since someone jumped down my throat for posting on classified when I just became a member and saw that topic so I assumed it was correct. Anyway I've been seeing a lot of people running PSI Audio and Alphard Deaf Bonce so I was curious how they compared to the Z15. Still have not decided.

with that amp all of those woofers will never reach full potential.
Well I don't know if you caught it but I do plan on buying another one of those amps. I know the Z15 can take over 5k with ease. The other two more than likely can as well. I'm on a rather tight budget being only a college student lol

Well I don't know if you caught it but I do plan on buying another one of those amps. I know the Z15 can take over 5k with ease. The other two more than likely can as well. I'm on a rather tight budget being only a college student lol
Fi BTL is the king for under 1k..

Stereo Integrity HST15MKII, you can have one built for a ported application, and it only needs 2.5cuft per dude. Go to the site and email Nick.
Actually per Nick of SI’s advice was roughly 1.9cubes sealed after the massive displacement of the sub(.6ft3!) it’s about 1.2cubes after displacement you can pretty much build as small of a box it will physically fit in! Can’t wait to put my order in for one for an Xmas present to my car.

Well I meant to take down that post to avoid confusion since someone jumped down my throat for posting on classified when I just became a member and saw that topic so I assumed it was correct. Anyway I've been seeing a lot of people running PSI Audio and Alphard Deaf Bonce so I was curious how they compared to the Z15. Still have not decided.
Who cares. We've seen so many people post in the wrong section, let them know, and I think we gave up, on this unmoderated forum.

Actually per Nick of SI’s advice was roughly 1.9cubes sealed after the massive displacement of the sub(.6ft3!) it’s about 1.2cubes after displacement you can pretty much build as small of a box it will physically fit in! Can’t wait to put my order in for one for an Xmas present to my car.
The ported version needs the 2.5cuft dude, according to his Facebook page he can build the hst15 for a ported or sealed application.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.