IB sub

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2014
Fort Bragg, NC
Looking for a set of nice ib subs that still have the capability of being decently loud. At least a 140db. My car is already deadened and set up to do well on music. Just looking for some subs recommendations. Fi Ibv3 are on top of the list. But cheaper the better and that can still get the job done the better.

OP
jordon

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2014
Fort Bragg, NC
idk about 140 but the FI IB subs will be the best choice.
It's possible. Someone is currently doing a 145 with them at 20 something hz on music. I know my car pretty well from testing. I think I could squeeze the 140 with testing and adjustments.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Looking for a set of nice ib subs that still have the capability of being decently loud. At least a 140db. My car is already deadened and set up to do well on music. Just looking for some subs recommendations. Fi Ibv3 are on top of the list. But cheaper the better and that can still get the job done the better.
IB12AU - Automotive Infinite Baffle Woofer - SQ Subwoofer

This company has been selling IB subs for some time now. May be worth some investigation.

OP
jordon

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2014
Fort Bragg, NC
IB12AU - Automotive Infinite Baffle Woofer - SQ Subwoofer
This company has been selling IB subs for some time now. May be worth some investigation.
They sure do look nice. They seem good from reviews and specs. Efficeny seems to be much better than the Fi. Hmm. Probably just go whichever f I can find used before I get back to the states. If not probably go with fi seems to have the upperhand with output.

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Sep 22, 2013
Western Oregon
Hey Jordan. Roll with Fi. They are the best on the market for Ib oriented subs. Ive done all this research already.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

pw91686

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 30, 2005
Mobile, AL
I’ve got a pair of soundsplinter rl-p 15s for sale. I’ve heard they will do well IB. But I have no real world experience with them in that application.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds