opinions on 15's

Sorry i was wrong on the 14 in but thats also not at the very bottom and its a little messy i havent cleaned it out and the plastics are still in but thats the only pictures i have right now i can take more if needed

20150811_174701_zpsic0mqxfr.jpg'%20alt='20150811_174701_zpsic0mqxfr.jpg'>

Just a question. You do understand that just because it's deep enough to "fit" a 15" doesn't mean you have the proper airspace to "fit" a 15" properly? I'm honestly really not trying to bash on you. I'd just hate for you to spend a ton of money just to find out latter that you can't fit it all in there properly and not get the full potential out of them. I currently have 2 15"s in my Avalanche right now in 10.5 cubes on 2K on power. I owned a 2001 single cab for many years and at 5' 7" I couldn't squeeze enough space out of it for 1 15" to function properly.

Probably around 9 cubes gross. i'm doing 7.5" at top, 12.5" bottom, 36" tall, & 59" wide. But again, after sub, port, brace, double baffle, etc, the space left isn't enough. Sealed, maybe. But then i'd rather do 2 12" ported than 2 15"s sealed IMO.

And for eveyone that said i didnt have those measurements and i was pulling it out of my *** well here you go
thank you, you proved us all right while giving me some sort of entertainment along the way. tell me again how you can fit 20 cubes with those measurements, please!?

And the funniest thing is i know it will work and would hate to be as stupid as you
as stupid as the guy who said he can fit 20 cubes then when he measured with pictures it magically dropped down to the volume we all said you had from the beginning

cmon now, everyone knows you can't talk shit if you're wrong.

Hey op, I personally think you may be onto something here... Like some matrix sh1t man... Fu¢k these haters homie , I mean they may know what they're talking about but you are on some next level sh1t my man. They just can't comprehend what they don't... err... comprehend. So fu¢k em, i'm with you man.... btw , can I have some of that sh1t you're smoking. I just took my last hit.

as stupid as the guy who said he can fit 20 cubes then when he measured with pictures it magically dropped down to the volume we all said you had from the beginning
cmon now, everyone knows you can't talk shit if you're wrong.
you also say I have the space everyone said I have well I was told I only have room for 1 12 soo I think im doing a little better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.