opinions on 15's

I'd LOVE to see this happen, but in the end something will come up for a reason it never happened (i.e. money, time, etc). O' well, dream big......
No it will happen and when it does for you and everyone esle saying its not possible ill make sure to let you know

And the funniest thing is i know it will work and would hate to be as stupid as you
This is prob one of the stupidest threads I've seen in awhile.....

But not nearly as stupid as you and everyone here with EXPERIENCE....telling you it's not gonna work. Those who have the vehicle or tried diff subs in it. But it doesn't matter to you because I'm stupid. In fact, we all are. We have no idea what were talkin' about and been in this game prob longer than you've been alive. Still waiting on inside vehicle pics.

So, who's really the stupid one on here?

this thread would be better used as space for a spiderman thread

tumblr_m7s4cqKatu1r2wpq0o8_1280.jpg

And then come back whining on here saying something isn't right.
Well dummy, we all told ya so. Can't fix stupid.
Umm im sorry but when was i whining about anything??? Im curious

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Positive attitudes people. I want to see this build, I'm tuned in for the standard cab slamma
Im not sure if thats sarcasm but thank you sir

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

20150811_174956_zpsswzn1n6m.jpg'%20alt='20150811_174956_zpsswzn1n6m.jpg'>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.