Only tweeters playing sound while making a phone call (MVH-S520BT)

Participant count
  • Participant list

edikecske

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dorog
Hi! I'm struggling with this issue that if I'm making a phone call via my head unit (Pioneer MVH-S520BT), sound is only coming from the tweeters but the door speakers. I have a full active system installed, which means I have the tweeters connected to Front RCA output and front door speakers connected to Rear RCA output (and my subwoofer to SW output).
I already figured out that the problem is probably because the head unit only sends signal to the Front RCA output if there is a phone call. It was working fine before when only Front RCA output was connected to my 4 channel amp with an RCA splitter.
Any suggestions, what can I do for solving this? It is really hard to understand speaking like this.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I had this same issue with my Sony. When I first got it I had speakers hooked up to the head unit without amplifiers and it worked fine. Once I installed my 3 way active setup it didn’t work anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...