Head unit flip out screen ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking at the manual for that head unit it looks like the brown wire is the parking brake wire. Put a ring terminal on it and ground that wire and see if that works. If not, dunno.
I YouTube it and it said parking wire to ground wire. Done that and grounded it and still no working screen. Sending it back Friday. Thanks tho

That wire won't effect the screen. That parking brake wire is so that you can't mess with inputting navigation while driving, because it's too distracting. Even if that wire weren't grounded or working properly the rest of the head unit SHOULD work. That wire is not your problem.

That wire won't effect the screen. That parking brake wire is so that you can't mess with inputting navigation while driving, because it's too distracting. Even if that wire weren't grounded or working properly the rest of the head unit SHOULD work. That wire is not your problem.
Ok thanks. Everything works except the screen. I’m going to just send it back and they will replace it or refund me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...