Do i need caps on my tweeters ?

Replaced them with DD a series ceramic dome which I honestly like more.

Just need to order the pods for my m3 carbons so I can lower the hpf on my tm65mkiv.

That and finish my sub stage so my front sub doesn't have to play down to 30hz
Very Nice! I have some Dayton 80 rms tens I am thinking about placing under the front seats on my next build out. I have a set of HO series as well that may fit?

Very Nice! I have some Dayton 80 rms tens I am thinking about placing under the front seats on my next build out. I have a set of HO series as well that may fit?
I did an adire koda 8 for now but I'm considering swapping it to a Dayton ho 10. More cone area for more midbass. But I might not need to. I might can just add more power once I raise the hpf to about 50hz.

I was trying to wait on sundowns sd5 10s but I've been waiting over a year at this point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...

About this thread

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Bass so loud it HZ
IN, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from