Notorious BIG songs, what are the best?

i got techniques drippin outta my butt cheeks.. sleep on my stomach so i don't fvck up my sheets. my shit is deep, deepa than ya grave g, i'm ready to die an nobody can save me

My Man Imf let a Tec and a 9 at my crib turned his self in he had to do a bid a 1 to 3 hell be home in 93 im ready to get this paper g u wit me?
Wait....What //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

Wait....What //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif
What??? forgive me for typos i have corrected it

Mutha F*cking right my pockets looking kinda tight and im stressed yo biggie let me get the vest . no need for that just grab the F*ckig gat the first pocket thats fat the tec is to his back

bought it the day it came out still in plastic...
Not missing much. If you got it to hear some unreleased verses you will be disappointed. Just some ok veres from other artists. They were trying to bank off the success of Dead Wrong and how everybody liked that song.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.