not letting me view all pages of a thread

Participant count
  • Participant list
I can put up with the glitches and crap, I'd just be happy if we got some new mods...
IDK... I think the mod thing is kind of a joke in all honesty. The fact that you have to have like 10K posts or something like that to even be considered. I am on this site EVERY single day for at least a good hour or two but i don't feel the need to waste space with a bunch of useless posts. I have been here since 2004, there are people who just joined last year that have 4x the posts I do but not a single one is worth reading.

IDK... I think the mod thing is kind of a joke in all honesty. The fact that you have to have like 10K posts or something like that to even be considered. I am on this site EVERY single day for at least a good hour or two but i don't feel the need to waste space with a bunch of useless posts. I have been here since 2004, there are people who just joined last year that have 4x the posts I do but not a single one is worth reading.
lol, idk who told you that but they were lying...

lol, idk who told you that but they were lying...
well, you have to be in the top "XX" posters to qualify and last I checked that means you have to have right around 10K posts or so. I tried to check it out but search keeps coming up with "no results"...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.