not letting me view all pages of a thread

Participant count
  • Participant list

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Trying to look at some threads that are multiple pages and it won't let me see all of the pages. My build thread is now 3-pages but every time I click on page three it just goes to page two, same thing if I click "last page" or the page advance button...?

Same issue trying to view a few other threads as well...

Can you please send me a link to the thread?
just to thread jack, can we switch back to our old nicks? Mine tells me it's still in use or registered again.. but I have yet to see my old nick on once. I've tried a few times but no luck.

yeah, it would be awesome to actually not hesitate getting onto this site being that if it doesnt work, it takes 20 minutes to do a single task. im saying the world will come to an end before that happens but hey, at least dude answers his PMs and actually helps people out here when they need it.......right admin?

The site has been doing fine for a while now until a couple issues with upgrading search. Throughout that time when it was good, no thanks or hey nice job updating, just when it briefly goes down is when it's suddenly time to criticize. A lot of issues were out of our control when upgrading things also, so lay off. Thanks for the compliments though! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Buy hey, if you are so displeased with the site, no one forces you here every single day, right?

just to thread jack, can we switch back to our old nicks? Mine tells me it's still in use or registered again.. but I have yet to see my old nick on once. I've tried a few times but no luck.
This still :/.. good job goob. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif There happy now? :p

I didn't think changing it was counted as registering a new one, thus changing it I thought would delete the old one from being on here as it technically shouldn't be as it'd be replaced with the new name on all posts etc.. been over thirty days since I changed :p Just can't change back to my old one that all my refs/etc are listed under.

The site has been doing fine for a while now until a couple issues with upgrading search. Throughout that time when it was good, no thanks or hey nice job updating, just when it briefly goes down is when it's suddenly time to criticize. A lot of issues were out of our control when upgrading things also, so lay off. Thanks for the compliments though! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Buy hey, if you are so displeased with the site, no one forces you here every single day, right?
compliments? where? i was saying how bad the site ****** and how you dont answer PMs. no compliments from me buddy. not as long as im on this site, you will NOT get any from me. so you know by the way, it shouldnt be "the time when it was good" it should be more like "the time when it was bad" but hey, im just complimenting right?

compliments? where? i was saying how bad the site ****** and how you dont answer PMs. no compliments from me buddy. not as long as im on this site, you will NOT get any from me. so you know by the way, it shouldnt be "the time when it was good" it should be more like "the time when it was bad" but hey, im just complimenting right?
I've heard in business, you can't please everyone. ^ good example!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.