Why are my 2 for sale threads missing?

Participant count
  • Participant list

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
It doesnt look like a mod deleted them or anything. One was for the old Gameboy Advance and the other for cheap miscellaneous items. The misc. one took a bit of time and its not worth my time to remake the thread it its just going to be gone again. Any ideas?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/miscellaneous-classifieds/474744-nintendo-gameboy-advance.html

Took me like 8 seconds to find it, just had to click on the "Miscellaneous Classifieds" section...

EDIT: This your other one? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/474763-fs-wire-distro-blocks-grills-terminal-cup-rca-splitters-crv-hu-power-wire.html

You didn't look very hard...

Well i searched for 20min. last night in the classifieds and when you go to my profile and look in the created threads by me the last one was my Alpine MRVf450 thread which is pretty old. Does the whole "Find all threads started by" thing not work any more?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
yeah sorry i forgot my nintendo was in the misc. classifieds, but i still dont get why my "find all threads started by" doesnt work or isnt updated or something.

Well i searched for 20min. last night in the classifieds and when you go to my profile and look in the created threads by me the last one was my Alpine MRVf450 thread which is pretty old. Does the whole "Find all threads started by" thing not work any more?
yeah sorry i forgot my nintendo was in the misc. classifieds, but i still dont get why my "find all threads started by" doesnt work or isnt updated or something.
That search function has been down for awhile, it's not updating.

That search function has been down for awhile, it's not updating.
ok sorry for the confusion. I am more of an anti change person and disagree with the new forum design. It may take a bit longer for me to get used to it.

we might find out in 2019. until then, get used to a pos site to work with. sad the admin is trying to fix it and fatass mot is ruining it. shame shame.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.