Not impressed with Sundown x-15v2, I hope its settings...Help and opinions needed

[quote name='Spadepro22']DEH-X3500UI @Jeffdachef[/QUOTE]

yup exactly what I suspected and thats your issue. Its a 2 volt pre-out head unit. With the sub level at 0, you arent even getting close to 1 volt preout for the head unit. Sub level/central needs to be up higher, volume knob needs to be almost 90% or higher then reset your gains.

Why does this matter> because you arent getting anywhere close to the full potential out of that hifonics brx 2400. You are taping into 40% potential power at best.

yup exactly what I suspected and thats your issue. Its a 2 volt pre-out head unit. With the sub level at 0, you arent even getting close to 1 volt preout for the head unit. Sub level/central needs to be up higher, volume knob needs to be almost 90% or higher then reset your gains.
Why does this matter> because you arent getting anywhere close to the full potential out of that hifonics brx 2400. You are taping into 40% potential power at best.
I'll go in sub central and turn up the boost. My volume is already about 90% and amp gain is about 75%.

I take that back. The sub central only has HZ. The next setting after that is bass boost.
this is the spec sheet for your head unit. PLEASE find this option. sub gain/sub level its in there. make it + 6. Sub ctrl is not central its control.

vMsKz7.jpg

this is the spec sheet for your head unit. PLEASE find this option. sub gain/sub level its in there. make it + 6. Sub ctrl is not central its control.
vMsKz7.jpg
80HZ......it goes from -24 - +6.........there is no gain...... I've checked and rechecked 1,000 times lol. The HZ is the only thing it has.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.