Noobs First Wall; Democcord Part 2

Demos mean big *** box and bigger port.. peak hard around 35 or so. 2 18s with 400inches of port area in 15 cubes= retarded in a small car. You be lucky to get 4 cubes per 15 in which you could get the 18s to peak much harder..

Dang.... that really *****! So your 20 gross now? Shouldn't your 15s want 4-5 each net?
Roughly. I was told the subs I’m getting have a recommended enclosure of 3-3.5 cubes so I should be able to have atleast close to that much.

Demos mean big *** box and bigger port.. peak hard around 35 or so. 2 18s with 400inches of port area in 15 cubes= retarded in a small car. You be lucky to get 4 cubes per 15 in which you could get the 18s to peak much harder..
The 15s I’m getting have recommended of 3-3.5 cubes ported. Demo wise that was just a name the previous owner had on he Car and I kept it since it has a dash cover with the name stitched on it . I am planning to run 18s but probably won’t be till next season. But those 18s will be bigger than the on s I had and I’m hoping to be running above 10k by then. Not sure which ones yet but I do want that

The 15s I’m getting have recommended of 3-3.5 cubes ported. Demo wise that was just a name the previous owner had on he Car and I kept it since it has a dash cover with the name stitched on it . I am planning to run 18s but probably won’t be till next season. But those 18s will be bigger than the on s I had and I’m hoping to be running above 10k by then. Not sure which ones yet but I do want that
no way around it man. big box big port big output. small box subs don't have the output capability 99% of the time.

no way around it man. big box big port big output. small box subs don't have the output capability 99% of the time.
I know I’ll need a big port. Originally I was going to do a slot port driver side with the 2 18s and it was going to be 25”x14” tunes to 36hz. I have a teammate that was working on it for me since I’m not to sure how to use that program he has and what not. Still learning

I know I’ll need a big port. Originally I was going to do a slot port driver side with the 2 18s and it was going to be 25”x14” tunes to 36hz. I have a teammate that was working on it for me since I’m not to sure how to use that program he has and what not. Still learning
I think you'll really regret trying to cram 4 15s in there.

I think you'll really regret trying to cram 4 15s in there.
Haha possibly man. My teammates talked me into it. I’m kinda starting to already cause otherwise I would have finished by now besides the tuning and what not but build itself probably would have been done by now. Oh well, I’m planning to go back to 18s this season.

Haha possibly man. My teammates talked me into it. I’m kinda starting to already cause otherwise I would have finished by now besides the tuning and what not but build itself probably would have been done by now. Oh well, I’m planning to go back to 18s this season.
i promise you the 18s is the better option. i had 17 cubes. for daily with 240in^2 i come out to 13.8 tuned to 36. it drops to 25 no sweat and hits hard as **** at tuning. if you did something similar you coulduse some deflection panels and put pvc and glass in all hte corners and go even more port area. it will hit hoarded than the 4 15s. no doubt. for your box you looking at 280in^2 with the same tune and 7.5 per driver. you could use 2 4kws and break that car without reaching the amps limits. you could even do 300in^2 and get 7 per..

the 4 15s might have a tad more output above 50 but they wont peak hard around tuning. for the 4 15s you need atleast 360in^2 in 15 cubes and even then that's close for comfort.

i promise you the 18s is the better option. i had 17 cubes. for daily with 240in^2 i come out to 13.8 tuned to 36. it drops to 25 no sweat and hits hard as **** at tuning. if you did something similar you coulduse some deflection panels and put pvc and glass in all hte corners and go even more port area. it will hit hoarded than the 4 15s. no doubt. for your box you looking at 280in^2 with the same tune and 7.5 per driver. you could use 2 4kws and break that car without reaching the amps limits. you could even do 300in^2 and get 7 per..
the 4 15s might have a tad more output above 50 but they wont peak hard around tuning. for the 4 15s you need atleast 360in^2 in 15 cubes and even then that's close for comfort.
I do plan to run 18s but that will be next year and hopefully will have my system more beefed up by then. I’m hoping to run 10-12k by next season. This is just to finish this year

I do plan to run 18s but that will be next year and hopefully will have my system more beefed up by then. I’m hoping to run 10-12k by next season. This is just to finish this year
I'm hoping to get two vp 700.1s. Might end up doing a single bass 15kw though..

I'm hoping to get two vp 700.1s. Might end up doing a single bass 15kw though..
Once I put the 16s in their I’m going to sell my 4K and try to get an 7.5k then starting next season sell all equipment and upgrade everything. This year is just more getting a decent build in here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...