Noobs First Wall; Democcord Part 2

I wen ahead and started sealing the b pillar with fabric and fiberglass resin. And I spray painted the inside of the box with white primer for when I’m finally ready to paint

Originally when I started this thread I wanted to do machete sports. Once I heard about wolfram I decided to get the Wolfram AU 15’s. I had to make a custom headliner as the class I was going to be competing in requires I have the headliner on. I finished this install roughly about 1 hour before the car show I was planning to attend. I went ahead and competed without any tuning nor knowing my frequency. Subs played on the way to the show since I hadn’t broken them in yet either and I came out with a 155.2 on the kick. I used a wolfram 90.4 for my mids and highs, and used a crossfire 6k wired to 1 ohm. I clamped 5077watts. Unfortunately I forgot to put my visors back on my car and I got put in extreme class. I will be uploading mor pictures in the future once I finish the cosmetic and bracing. For bracing all I had was 2 rods on each side of the box going top to bottom. I will also be adding my trunk set up which will have wolfram 7.5k amp as well as the wolfram 4 channel and lithium battery. Let me know feed back good or bad as it is appreciated. I have actually had feed back used on this thread applied to my build like the sealing b pillar with resin as well as the fuses to my interior lighting.

Do those metal braces actually do anything on the back of the baffle?
Surprisingly yes, I was kind of iffy since the don’t seem strong at all but they did add some sturdiness to it. The baffle side closes to the port only has those braced to the shell of the box and that thing ain’t budging. I was pulling it with my weight and pulled myself a few times held from there with no wiggle. Mind you I weigh 235lbs

View attachment 20813View attachment 20814View attachment 20815View attachment 20816Originally when I started this thread I wanted to do machete sports. Once I heard about wolfram I decided to get the Wolfram AU 15’s. I had to make a custom headliner as the class I was going to be competing in requires I have the headliner on. I finished this install roughly about 1 hour before the car show I was planning to attend. I went ahead and competed without any tuning nor knowing my frequency. Subs played on the way to the show since I hadn’t broken them in yet either and I came out with a 155.2 on the kick. I used a wolfram 90.4 for my mids and highs, and used a crossfire 6k wired to 1 ohm. I clamped 5077watts. Unfortunately I forgot to put my visors back on my car and I got put in extreme class. I will be uploading mor pictures in the future once I finish the cosmetic and bracing. For bracing all I had was 2 rods on each side of the box going top to bottom. I will also be adding my trunk set up which will have wolfram 7.5k amp as well as the wolfram 4 channel and lithium battery. Let me know feed back good or bad as it is appreciated. I have actually had feed back used on this thread applied to my build like the sealing b pillar with resin as well as the fuses to my interior lighting.
View attachment 20818
Get a couple MD12k's if you can support it. That's a good start.

Longest build ever. Lol, I love it tho! 👍🤟👏
Thanks, it’s been a ride. I finished it in July of last year but I just never got around to posting anything else up. It’s been sitting in my garage since the last show it went to in July. I’m hoping to squeeze out as much as I can by the end of the year before I think of changing the set up.

This is where I’m currently at. Changed a few things since I last posted. I have upgraded my battery to a cyber 12k, I installed a wolfram 125.4, got a wolfram 9k. Added a dsp, and final led finished my trunk. I got a ohmie and a Fannie from sparked innovations as well as a fbx 12.
*I keep forgetting to take pictures so I will be adding them later.

This is where I’m currently at. Changed a few things since I last posted. I have upgraded my battery to a cyber 12k, I installed a wolfram 125.4, got a wolfram 9k. Added a dsp, and final led finished my trunk. I got a ohmie and a Fannie from sparked innovations as well as a fbx 12.
*I keep forgetting to take pictures so I will be adding them later.
How does that cyber 12k hold up on that Wolfram amp? I've got one for my build as well. I've still have a long ways to go before I can hook it up though. Just curious how you like that battery?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...