Noobs First Wall; Democcord Part 2

Inter007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This will be my first build on my own (jumping straight into a wall). I'm not completely new to car audio but I haven't done enough on my own to know a whole lot. This will be a fairly slow and long build. Any advice and opinions will be greatly appreciated.

I will be running a 1996 Honda Accord ex

Purchased this from a buddy who had a trunk wall set up in it. He sound deadened the entire car with second skin and audio technix so he definitely saved me that work there. It's currently wired with 1 run of 2/0 stinger hpm ofc front to trunk and has big 3 as well. Car also came with DC 270 amp alt and pioneer 80prs head unit.

Will be adding the following:

Front Stage

-Deaf Bonce T35 neo

-Machete Bullet Tweet (Don't quite remember the series, might be m25)

-Hannibal CS-H2W Component set

Amp Stage

-2x Apocalypse AAK 4000.1D (Currently only have 1)

-Machete 90.4 or Machete m134 (Haven't quite decided yet)

Sub Stage

-2x Deaf Bonce DB318

Batter stage:

-Currently will have XS 3100 but will be Throwing in a limitless 80ah at some point

Will be a long and slow build as I have to balance schedule but will keep updating as im going. I got a few things done already so will be posting pics later

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated before, i'm mid way in the project so I will try and keep everything in order as i have done it. So far I took everything out from back seats such as seat belts, etc. Completely cleaned the back

Originally i was planning to seal the trunk of first with some 2x4, first but instead went on to remove the headliner. The whole roof was sound deadned with audio technix which is still in nice condition and intact despite its age. unfortunately i forgot to take a pic before i kept going.

I switched tasks a bit and decided to focus on custom pods and custom a pillars the car had come with as my speakers had just arrived.

This what it came with

Decided to test fit the a pillars and fit nice and snug

Since the original pod had baffle for 2 speakers i had to modify a bit since i only wanted to put 1 bullet tweet. I didn't have a router at the time and was to anxious to wait to get so i decided to use my jig saw to cut the holes and as it turns out i'm not that great of a carpenter. Added carpet so as to not leave it bear and changed from all black to a little look i like better.

I finally got a chance to test fit everything together but its not final as i might change dash cover to black and might be some minor changes bu for now this is what pillars and pods look like together

Afterwards I decided to focus on lighting and making a custom dash kit for my stereo so as to add minor changes and things i could use personally to make life a bit easier. First I focused on making the dash kit for headunit

Decided i wanted multi usb device connected straight to stereo as i would like to have different usb's in at once to where i can switch the music from one genre to another.

Bottom piece i will add kill switches for the lighting i plan to attach since i dont have any lighting in interior, also add multi car outlet plug device

got a chance to carpet and walla

Went ahead and ordered some interior lighting and reverse camera since i won't be able to see out of the back soon. I got a couple of some small led bar (one set blue and one set white) for $2 a set and reverse camera with screen for $19 from a app called geek and quality seems pretty good. decided to do this first before i sealed trunk so as to run what ever wire i needed comfortably. I added a constant from front batter to where dash is located directly to some kill switches to turn everything when i want to

If you're wall is gonna be as loud as you think. I highly recommend you mount all your switches very securely. They will shake clips right off.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tip. I’m going to re do the panels some time later since I’m going to change a few things on the layout.

if you remount anything on that bottom panel put a new carbon fiber sticker on straight
Yea I’m actually going to re do the panels so I will have to re carpet anyway. Honestly I made those pieces in a rush cause I was anxious to see what it would look like in the vehicle but now that the curiosity is over I’m going to re do and be more patient with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...