Newbie need some answers!!!!

I don't care to go into details on what all those mids and tweeters would wire to. You need to do all the calculations yourself. But I would suggest the Taramps DSP line 1600 and 3000 for your mids and tweeters. Digital crossovers and clipping limiter is very nice when running mids and tweeters.

Subs would be upgraded down the line....

Thanks for the input POPWARHOMIE I've been lookin at that line had a buddy say they have some great amp n so far have a ds18 pro series 800.1 for my Door tweeters a ds18 pro 1500.1 for my trunk tweeters 3200 hifonics mono for my bass a ds18 pro fr3500.1 for my trunk drivers still need still need quiet more running total of 8 amps 4 for inside n 4 for trunk trunk set up will have own crossover n equalizer

Just checked them out the dsp 1600 sounds great for my 10s n DRs probably placing order on Friday for 2

What amp u think would best push 12 8" mids each have 275 rms 8 ohm would love something to push around 3500 rms at 2ohms

Any suggestions??

I wanna run them in parallel n it's giving me 1.3 ohms per 6 so would the impedance work I keep gettin stumped feel it would need to be a 2ch 1 ohm/2ohm

I have a 89 Pontiac bonneville I had a cassette adapter that got stuck and I got it out finally but the cassette player is still acting like it's trying to eject it and won't switch or play radio idk how to fix it it makes eject noise but tapes already out

I have a 89 Pontiac bonneville I had a cassette adapter that got stuck and I got it out finally but the cassette player is still acting like it's trying to eject it and won't switch or play radio idk how to fix it it makes eject noise but tapes already out
u don't u get a after market cd player ., my kenwood was $119 has bt and usb, 50 audio settings and adjustable xovers

This has to do with the thread how?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.