New System Buildlog

as it sits right now, i need to fix my doorlocks, the HU is dead and i need a replacement, the amp has a bad output, and my seatbelt got somewhat broken...other than that it sounds great!!
Just for clarity's sake. Part of the door lock problem is from the removal of the oem setup from what I understand. It's a similar setup in other cars (retarded) you lose some of the functionality of the door handles/locks when you remove it.

The amp had a broken mount screw on it, looks like it definitely had been opened before hand and there was a known problem with it. Screws like that do not break in shipping. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

well got some updates....that amp is being returned and a chrome Rockford Fostgate Power 1000 is coming my way....a new 7200MKII should be coming too....

whatever about the door locks, its ok...and BJ i stopped talking to that girl up in CT...but one day maybe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.