New setup

xoleras
10+ year member

Overlord
I had this in the wrong section, I deleted it..

Anyways

Pretty simple setup, nothing fancy, just clean installation

Pioneer Z3 head unit, two 350.4 kickers, one 2500.1 kicker, two 15" '08s L7s

jbl comp on the doors, four screens on headrests, tsunami 40 farad cap, two yellow top batteries, 250 amp alternator, upgraded three wires with 0 gauge.

Box is 12 cubes, ported at 35 hertz.

Its not done yet, but I am almost there, I need to put 2 more screen in the visors, and one behind the front seats at the bottom of the console, and make the trim for the head unit.

Tell me what you think so far.

thanks

1.jpg

11.jpg

1234.jpg

2.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Personally I would have chosen another color laminate for the box ...............that matches the beige interior of your truck. The black and white clashes IMHO. Otherwise its nice.

i love the box, its unique way to finish it. I dont agree with the color you picked since it does not match. but it still looks good and if people are that picky they can walk.

i love the box, its unique way to finish it. I dont agree with the color you picked since it does not match. but it still looks good and if people are that picky they can walk.
Thanks

The box was made so I could take it out and put it in another suv I am looking to buy, with black and tan leather interior.

That is the only reason I did that.

Thats why I didnt make nice panels to fit the car.

It does flex alot tho, I was playing bass I love you and I could feel the floor flexing making the box move up and down alot.

I am really amazed of the box's output.

I ll make a video probably today and post it.

Thanks
The box was made so I could take it out and put it in another suv I am looking to buy, with black and tan leather interior.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........thanks for explaining. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks

Thats why I didnt make nice panels to fit the car.

It does flex alot tho, I was playing bass I love you and I could feel the floor flexing making the box move up and down alot.

I am really amazed of the box's output.

I ll make a video probably today and post it.
make sure that you put it in the video section //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

very nice, the only thing I don't like is the cap (since the amps are grey and black and its chrome with blue lights)
there was not much of selection out there that would match the amps.

The fosgate was pretty close, but only 10 farad, so I went with the tsunami 40 farad.

It is very bright tho, thats why it's facing back.

I was gonna put it in the amp rack with just the numbers showing, but it wouldnt look good with the amp on the side alone like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.