New System Buildlog

some of the equipment

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

wires ran (red is my RCA not my power haha)

Picture027.jpg

subs mounted

Picture028.jpg

mids in doors and deadened with Cascade, double MDF baffle

Picture029.jpg

all done

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

as it sits right now, i need to fix my doorlocks, the HU is dead and i need a replacement, the amp has a bad output, and my seatbelt got somewhat broken...other than that it sounds great!!

**** man, sound like my luck, ive put 2 AB 400.1s in protect, had to have them fixed, and blew 2 ch. on my 4 ch amp.... Gotta work out the bugs i guess...

Well good luck to you bro!! ****- call amp repair center for your 5 ch, may be able to help ya..

Whats wrong w. deck? did it ever turn on?

yeah it worked for 3 days....today i was leaving the gym and no dice...

thats not a problem since it was bought authorized....the amp is another question

as it sits right now, i need to fix my doorlocks, the HU is dead and i need a replacement, the amp has a bad output, and my seatbelt got somewhat broken...other than that it sounds great!!
Man that really *****... But It looks great so far...( if that means anything).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.