new sub

How does it compare to any other subs you've ran (louder, better sq, hits lower, etc.)? I'm sure it gets plenty loud in that small interior. I need to find someone to build me a box so I can try it out already.

How does it compare to any other subs you've ran (louder, better sq, hits lower, etc.)? I'm sure it gets plenty loud in that small interior. I need to find someone to build me a box so I can try it out already.
I just put mine in and haven't had time to meter it yet. My first time w/ a 15" though. I ran 2 12" TC9's before and this single 15" w/ the same power seems quite a bit louder. My TC9's were in 5 cube ported about the same as this..32hz.

i love the mx way better...ive had a punch p2, memphis m3 and a audiobahn flame q series and the mx pwns them all...sounds great and hits those lows like yo mama

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.