New Sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BASSBOY
10+ year member

Beware Of The BBB
Guys, im getting a ramcharger, and since i will have the room, single 15 time:D (or bigger)

Anyways, are Ma audio good in any sense at all? cause i can get an 18" that is about 800 peak(no real specs as of yet, maybe you will know which one im talkin about) for 150 bucks, would this be allright for a while if i put it in a huge ported box, or would you suggest a 15 instead? Later on i would plan on getting a better sub, but for now i dont have a lot of $$$$

any opinions PLEASE!!

Originally posted by BASSBOY Guys, im getting a ramcharger, and since i will have the room, single 15 time:D (or bigger)

Anyways, are Ma audio good in any sense at all? cause i can get an 18" that is about 800 peak(no real specs as of yet, maybe you will know which one im talkin about) for 150 bucks, would this be allright for a while if i put it in a huge ported box, or would you suggest a 15 instead? Later on i would plan on getting a better sub, but for now i dont have a lot of $$$$

any opinions PLEASE!!
I'd probably just say stick it out, save the money, and buy a XXX. That would prolly tear that MA to threads. That's if you could live without sounds while you raise the money.

Depends on what line of MA you are talking about. The XXX will not tear anything into the new Hard Kore. Yeah better than the lower series, but MA's medium to upper lines are very solid. I have the Synergy series and have been very impressed. I was beyong skeptical at first but it was either 350 for this or 700 for a JL and a new dad to be I need to save the money I can. It cant hang SQ wise with the W7 but I know it hangs SPL wise. I had the W7 in this same set up.

my bad i go them mixzed up with the xl series. maybe i should research a lil more b4 a state my opion huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.