New sub help

Participant count
  • Participant list
It is a Power Acoustik R1500.1D. Only issue with the 2 ohm is it pushed 900 watts at 2, and the sub is a 600 watt RMS.
When all is connected, turn the GAIN all the way to 2V or higher. Turn on the system, then turn up the radio to the highest volume you listen to it, with the best bass line song you have. Now turn the GAIN to the opposite of 2V until you are comfortable with how the sub is hitting. Done. If the bass is not enough for your other songs, you could adjust a bit, just mind the heavy bass songs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
2400w x 4 peak and 120w rms x 4. That has to be world record dynamic right there 🤣.
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Dayton would be a really nice choice as well as the SQL. I would look at a R. Sounds sub too https://www.resilientsounds.com/product-page/gold-15...

About this thread

tornadobob

tornadobob
IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
1aespinoza