Antenna problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bluejohnny65

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello : I recently posted a request to determine why my AM radio would not work. I had tried two different antennas from totally different sources and
neither worked .I finally purchased a used antenna from a 2010 Dodge Durango and , the radio works! I am using the antenna mounted on the roof of my 1965 Ford Falcon sedan delivery and it is a pain to change the antenna because I have to remove the windshield to access the antenna.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

1 & 2. Blue w/ white stripe is going to be a remote wire. It's a switch wire(/power button) for your amps. You have a power wire that...
How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
Will you post a picture if the LC2i as it is wired. How did you set the output gains of the LC2i? What is the max voltage gain input on the amplifier?
I feel like its a bad set(Low tier set) of RCAs myself. I use Stinger Zero Noise and 4000-8000 series without any issues. Dayton makes a nice set...

About this thread

Bluejohnny65

CarAudio.com Newbie
Bluejohnny65
Lindell Beach B.C.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from