SOLD *NEW* Pair (2) 12in Fi SSd Subwoofers & Pair (2) 500w BASH Plate Amps

Vipervenom18
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Earth
I'm selling these unused products as a plan I had for home audio is being redirected as I need money for other things (Realistic things such as living.)

Both products are NEW. They have just been sitting in my room collecting some dust.

1) LOCAL PICK-UP only:

The pair of Fi Car Audio SSd's are NEW, Dual 2 ohm VC, with the copper voice coil option. Unfortunately, we just cleaned house a month or so ago and the boxes they shipped in are now in the dump. So, I'd rather have a local pick up, as shipping will be a pain. I live in the Seattle, WA area.

PRICE: $160 for each sub. $300 if you want the pair!

2) PICK UP OR SHIPPED:

The BASH subwoofer plat amplifiers are NEW, and in box. Opened to only takes pics and make sure the amps were legit.

Here is a link from where I bought them, with specs and price:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=300-752

PRICE: I am asking $185 for each amp. This is a SHIPPED PRICE.

$350 if you buy BOTH amps.

Here are pics for everyone. Please feel free to PM or post questions in this thread if you have any. I need these sold asap! Thanks everybody!

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

Summary:

1) SSd's: $160ea, or $300pr.

2) BASH 500w Amp: $185ea, or $350pr.

----------

UPDATE:

ONE Bash amp has been sold. There is still the other one remaining for sale!

I live on the Olympic Peninsula... wouldn't cost much to ship one of those amps. How low can ya go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif?

I live on the Olympic Peninsula... wouldn't cost much to ship one of those amps. How low can ya go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif?
PMed.

Thanks man.

As stated, one amp is sold, both subs might be sold to one person, but it still f/s, and the other amp is getting a lot of interest but it is not sold yet.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.