New Fosgate speaker problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joshman

I have a 2000 watt Powerbass amp hooked to 2 rocksford fosgate 15" p1 speakers. I have the amp turned down a bit right now. But for some reason one of my speakers has a rattling sound in it when I turn the amp up some or if I have it low and turn the volume up. It's not constant, it's like it has to "heat up" maybe before it makes the sound. It wasn't making it earlier. Do I have too much power going to it? It's a brand new speaker. I'm pretty new to this so be easy and try and help.

Also I traded my 4 audio planet 10" 300W speakers for these from a friend just to see if I can sell

Them and I wanted to hear 15s in my Chevy. This box is ported and my 10s were all sealed separately. The sound is not the same and I'm thinking "with 2 15s I should beat my brakes off my truck" well I'm dissapointed in the sound and everything. It's not hitting hard and not shaking my truck like the 10s did. Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.