new build

I'm just saying man I had about 2500rms going to a custom 2008 memphis mojo 15 with an splaudio recone and a box made by one of the biggest names in western ny and I only got a 143 out of it.that was just initial testing but I don't think your grasping how much knowledge is required for a 150 out of a trunk. It was in a 2004 audi a4 for reference.

well it makes sense dosnt it? I might as well just use what I have in the mean time then later on do a nice upgrade. as a matter of fact im not gna run kicker anymore. I saw this good deal on pyle subs on amazon and I was thinking..

Bro u cray cray!!! I'm gunna buy 2 xcon 15s then maybe 2 12s or 1 15. And now it's naw I'll just run kickers. Lmao

ppl hit 150 easy these days, after I seen those 2 12s hitting it on music that pretty much convinced me. it was hdc4s on a dc5k in a camry, which is just a little bigger than a corolla like mine. I mean idk if ill be able to run a lot of power on this car because there aren't many HO alt options, but idk this build is still in the early stages. like you said yes it does depend on the sub and box design, but it has a lot to do with the type of car it is. this guy designed his box in 5 minutes on torres next thing you know hes hitting 150s. that shi+ was insane

This^
People here talk about 150's like they're nothing.

When people hit big numbers with crappy equipment or small subs on low power, their boxes are not musical. Very peaky. Narrow bandwidth at a high frequency. It's easier to hit numbers up high.

If you want a cheap small system that is loud on the meter AND sounds good with lots of bandwidth, that's not going to happen. You have to choose decent lows or decent numbers with that equipment. Not trying to be mean, just telling it how it is.

Everyone these days thinks a 150 is easy because lots of experts have put in the time to do fine tuning on their setups and testing. People are able to do a 150 with an SA8v2 if you put enough time into it in the right vehicle at a high frequency

no burp box here, I want this build just to fk around with and throw it on the meter here and there for shits and gigs. its still gna sound good I was thinking of doing an aeroport firing from the inside of the trunk up to the rear window ill just need to cut a hole behind the rear seats. Its not gna see anywhere close to 150 with those cvr's and only 1600rms but its gna sound good. yep its gna be a kicker build temporarily. come at me hate comments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Camrys are better built structurally than corollas and has a lot more power capabilities. Unless you build a burp box then 150 at 60hz is easy.

well the subs I have, my old setup I was gna sell it and put that money towards the subs I wanted. but eh some you said it better. just run what I have and focus on the big build.

If you already have subs I dont see a reason why not to run them till they done for.

ppl hit 150 easy these days, after I seen those 2 12s hitting it on music that pretty much convinced me. it was hdc4s on a dc5k in a camry, which is just a little bigger than a corolla like mine. I mean idk if ill be able to run a lot of power on this car because there aren't many HO alt options, but idk this build is still in the early stages. like you said yes it does depend on the sub and box design, but it has a lot to do with the type of car it is. this guy designed his box in 5 minutes on torres next thing you know hes hitting 150s. that shi+ was insane
That's 5k before rise to some decent subs. That's a lot different than 1600 to some CVR's

no burp box here, I want this build just to fk around with and throw it on the meter here and there for shits and gigs. its still gna sound good I was thinking of doing an aeroport firing from the inside of the trunk up to the rear window ill just need to cut a hole behind the rear seats. Its not gna see anywhere close to 150 with those cvr's and only 1600rms but its gna sound good. yep its gna be a kicker build temporarily. come at me hate comments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
"throw it on the meter" and 150's do not coencide with this gear. Hopefully you really do understand that it will not do a 150. The lack of knowledge is why I be hating, lol

never said I was gna hit a 150 with cvrs, don't know where you got that from. talk about lack of knowledge lol and hell just because you are so sure its not possible im gna make that my goal. IF, I can scrounge a 150 up on a burp or music in a musical enclosure then you have to change your username to 'kickerNUTswinger'

That's 5k before rise to some decent subs. That's a lot different than 1600 to some CVR's

"throw it on the meter" and 150's do not coencide with this gear. Hopefully you really do understand that it will not do a 150. The lack of knowledge is why I be hating, lol

never said I was gna hit a 150 with cvrs, don't know where you got that from. talk about lack of knowledge lol and hell just because you are so sure its not possible im gna make that my goal. IF, I can scrounge a 150 up on a burp or music in a musical enclosure then you have to change your username to 'kickerNUTswinger'
If you don't hit a legit 150 sealed on dash, you have to change your name to "KickerIsGay". Meter in the port don't count //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Then we have a deal, lol

EDIT: No audiocontrol meter either! I can whisper a 150 on an AC meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

yeah that's true. your right, since it dosnt have an alarm on it yet I don't think I wanna drop a pretty penny on the audio part of it. might just do half of my old set up. 2 cvr 15s aero ported on a brutus 1600.1 might just get a d3400 for it and call it a day. so 2 cvr 15s on a brx1600.1 with a d3400 under the hood. sounds pretty simple. oh yeah some door speakers gna take a look on amazon and see whats up. dammit, the head unit also. it has a cheap sony one lol I need a HU with a built in cross over, with aux and all that good stuff. oh yeah you know it ////Apline
Throw one of these in there with the HU you have if you want some control with an Aux. input.I have one of these and works great..Tune/adjustments at your fingertips..Lighting is blue..a little bright for me,but works great

sweet, do you have a link for this thing you speak of? lol

Throw one of these in there with the HU you have if you want some control with an Aux. input.I have one of these and works great..Tune/adjustments at your fingertips..Lighting is blue..a little bright for me,but works great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.