need some ideas on some subs!

yes average, ive heard some before bumbed pretty loud whats the diffence from those and other 15's in ur opinion?
All depends what you're looking for tbh. If you wanna go with sundown I would get a pair of 15" nightshades that will be really loud lol

Average excursion...why?
And I wouldn't even touch the L7's if you want something that remotely sounds good
L7s don't sound as bad as they're made to seem. Def not an sq sub but in the right box def not horrible.

Personally, I think the sundowns are ur best choice. Pioneers are bydget subs in most cases. Why not get the sundowns around same price and get better sound? Or DC level 3s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.