Current Setup
2016 Ram 1500 crew cab with 8.4 screen
Rockford Fosgate DSR1
Polk Audio DB 6502 In front
Pioneer TS-D1602R in rear
Focal AP 4340 4ch amp
JL W0v3 10inch sub
Alpine MRP-M500 mono amp.

So While I do like the sound. It can be better.
Ill be getting a higher end JL sun and possible A JL mono amp, unless someone tells me a better brand for that price range. As far as speakers go. Are these speakers any good? I feel like the polks are decent but I need to replace the pioneers in the rear doors. Should I replace them with midrange or 2 way? I also feel like my tweeters up front are to loud. Is there a way to Turn them down? Or should I replace with some 3 1/2 mids up there? Trying to get good crisp sound. Let me know of any ideas or if any of my current items are junk and need to go. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

One Of my favorite sites to gain some information over the years. Excellent! I would deff. Bookmark it!!
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Hmm. Maybe so. Ive never been more alert driving/riding than being on a Cycle man. Several think you just get on and ride away. A good set of...
Hello, Last year i installed in my mom's car (Mercedes A140 W168) an aftermarket head unit (Pioneer DEH-S320BT 50*4watt) and also changed the...
I would not use the MTX, just the 6x9s in the back. In my vehicle, I would do away with rear speakers and amplify front speakers. Definitely a...

About this thread

Maniac0908

CarAudio.com Newbie
Maniac0908
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from