Need Opinions on SQ Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list
At 300, you could piece out some raw drivers like the Dayton RS180 7-inch mid and RS28F/VT25 tweet. If you don't want to shop for raw drivers, I've been very pleased with my JBL MS62Cs and @trumpet ; has great pricing on them.

What about the Rainbows are you not satisfied with ATM? I regret getting rid of my Sound Lines. I was dumb enough to let them stay in the Saturn I sold...

I'd say more power to the midbasses. Tends to wake a lot of those systems up. How well-deadened are your doors? That's normally the culprit in lacking midbass.

I don't know if those speakers will do well with 150W per side. The product catalog shows 30W minimum and 150W peak. They don't look like the kind of driver you'd want to overpower, but of course that depends on how you use them and how they're installed. neo_styles pretty much pointed out what should be considered before you replace the speakers.

For around $300 you could get the CDT Audio HD-61A components, Diamond Audio SXP65A, and that's about it for what's in stock right now. I can't do JBL MS-62C components now but they're worth looking at as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.