Voice Coil Problems ?

theblazemaster
10+ year member

I bought 2 alpine sws 12d4's and each coil works fine but when i try to run it bridged it doesnt work for some reason ? I checked my tinsel leads and there fine its literally only when i try an run bridged that it dont work but ea work separately ? If you could help it would be greatly appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I bought 2 alpine sws 12d4's and each coil works fine but when i try to run it bridged it doesnt work for some reason ? I checked my tinsel leads and there fine its literally only when i try an run bridged that it dont work but ea work separately ? If you could help it would be greatly appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
how are you bridging them? and what amp?

Sounds like you might have your wires backwards on one of the coils? They will fight each other and the driver won't move.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.