Need new Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryanwilcox

I Just blew my Subs and amp. (Subs are old and going bad and caused the amp to blew)

Looking to use the same sub box cause its custom fit for under my seat.

Looking for a 10" sub with a mounting depth less then 4 3/8"

I had 225 watts and want to louder. (300 up probably)

I really like the compRT's but i cant find an amp that can do 800watts at 2ohms

would it be a probably if i used a 600 watt amps for two speakers that each are rated at 400 watts rms?

Do you have any suggestes for sub amp combos?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker-comprt-10-dual-voice-coil-2-ohms-subwoofer-black/5190204.p?skuId=5190204

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker-cx-series-cxa6001-1200w-class-d-mono-amplifier-with-adjustable-kickeq-bass-boost-black/4781400.p?skuId=4781400

Will 1255W be to much power?
Depends on your amp and woofers and install. Most amp companies inflate their ratings and lie. U need to make sure the amp your buying is from a good company that will do rated power. Then u need to set your gain up to match your HU preout voltage to ensure a clean signal.. speakers and subwoofers can handle alotnof clean power, all it takes is a clipped /dirty signal and your going to have a bad day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.