Audiobahn have a “cult” following !?

Way too much to read in that ad. Audiobahn is junk...more flashy/chrome on that sub than a car. Need real parts of the sub.

Rqzyvsm.jpg

they made some decent amps in their day....i had that A2300HCT monster one way back and it was nice....also the 800 mono amp was legit for the price
A2300HCT is a beast. I don't really care for the looks, but when you have an amp that survives a decade of abuse and is still fully functional then you learn to love it. I have since upgraded but I refuse

to sell my CCC chrome covered crap.

I still have 4 aw1008t subs that still slamm and a pair of aw1006t.just got rid of my other 18 recently.Still have the old twin meter HCT 4125 amp and the 2200HCT twin meter amp. All Old school Made in USA out of Cali,. not the sold out to jap junk.I still have a set of ABC 6003, and ABC6002 in mint condition.

I had Audiobahn Subs back in the day... I thought they were the SH*T... Then I got a pair of Orion HCCA's.... and learned quickly the Audiobahn's ******....
Hey since your pms are locked

in your humble opinion is the skar rp2k the best budget 2k? Mainly referring to the refurbished ones for $180. Being that im impatient I need a temporary amp

Pref one I can sell without loosing that much in a short amount of time

Hey since your pms are locked in your humble opinion is the skar rp2k the best budget 2k? Mainly referring to the refurbished ones for $180. Being that im impatient I need a temporary amp

Pref one I can sell without loosing that much in a short amount of time
Darn it to my inbox get clogged up again. They need to increase the mailbox size on this forum....

Anyways, at $180 for a refurb, the RP2000.1D is near impossible to beat. Now I'm not going to speculate on longevity... But the amp performed awesome on my dyno.

If comparing new to new, the Soundqubed is a better value as you can strap them and the remote bass knob includes a clipping indicator.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.