Need help with ohms for amps

That subwoofer wants more than a Rockford p1000 for sure. After rise that amp is putting off way less than rated. That subwoofer can can handle almost double rated after rise. That taramps smart 3 would be perfect for that subwoofer. The dude is spending money upgrading his alternator and battery, etc. why would he settle for less than the subwoofer can handle when he is already investing into bettering his system?

Get a taramps ds160x2 for the tweeters. Look up the specs on that amp and you will see it’s perfect for your tweeters. https://www.taramps.com.br/en/produto/ds-160x2/
You are gonna separate the tweeters and the mids. No crossover between mids and tweeters needed. Run the mids on another amp. The taramps ds800x4. Look up the specs and you will see it too is perfect for your mids.

@SunUpNeverdown, I guess Taramps are o.k. now. I guess Pop enlightened you. Thanks for calling me a liar and saying that nobody should listen to me. He only needs two amps. The mono and four channel. He's dumping the 6"x9"'s. Did you like the pic of my alternator? 💯💪💯💪😂😂😂😂
Because I didn’t see the extreme current draw decrease when playing music. I never said taramps were bad. I said I like taramps they just pulled too much current. But then I seen that smart amp pulls less than half the current during music. Still you are either lying about your set up but if not lying then even after current drop you still aren’t feeding them amps enough current. Get off Popwarhomie’s nuts.

Look at what I said yesterday. Lol! I called it right on the nose, or better yet, right on the nuts. Lol!

Because I didn’t see the extreme current draw decrease when playing music. I never said taramps were bad. I said I like taramps they just pulled too much current. But then I seen that smart amp pulls less than half the current during music. Still you are either lying about your set up but if not lying then even after current drop you still aren’t feeding them amps enough current. Get off Popwarhomie’s nuts.

What did you call? Nothing, that's what you called. First, you bash Taramps without doing your homework. Then, you have to get personal with the name calling. Like I told you, 95 amp alternator, two AGM's and 1/0 OFC big three. If I'm not feeding my Taramps enough juice, then, how much higher would I meter at. It hits 143.8 from the windshield right now. I'm an *******, but I'm not a liar. People get personal when they run out of intelligence in a debate. It's so funny when you get mad @sixthwheel!

Ok. Went with the ds440x4 and the taramps smart 3 3000w amp for the sub.

Deh-80prs

D4s-60 2 way components up front
Ds440x4

Sundown u series single 12 ported
Taramps smart 3 3000w

Will have
h/o output alt
Sound deadening
Big 3

Why would you tell him go from a U series subwoofer he already owns to a SA subwoofer that isn’t as good that he doesn’t own? That’s telling him to downgrade. That’s absurd. That’s like when your boy is dating Jessica Alba and you tell him to dump her for Taylor swift. You are trippin, dude. And you have to drop below 13. My boy runs a 3000 rms sub amp and a 400 rms mids and highs amp on a stock 130 amp alternator with a big 4 upgrade and a 140ah agm battery and drops to the high 10s. So there’s no way you don’t drop below 13. Just when I was starting to accept you you go and say some sh!t like that. Crazy. And taramps aren’t bad amps. They are good bang for the buck. If I get another zv5, I plan on getting a md 8000.1 to run them. So I don’t have any problems with taramps. But sundown is better. That’s the point I was trying to get across. My saz3500 is rated at 3500 rms at 14.4 but does 4500 rms at 14.4. so they could of said the same sh!t taramps said and rated it at 3500 rms at 12.6 because it does 3500 rms at 12.6. But they didn’t say that because they don’t have to say sh!t like that to catch consumers. Sundown amps are tanks and can survive almost anything. Like low voltage and extreme heat. Taramps will tap out under rough conditions where it has to work hard. I still like taramps and would run them. But I would rather run Sundown. The only reason I would go with a taramps 8k if I got another zv5 is because to get a sundown 7500, I would have to recone my zv5 and buy another zv5 plus a $1400 amp used from amplab or $2000 new. I would spend over $2500 if I shop with amplab or over $3000 if I go new when I could spend less than $1300 that if I choose a taramps 8k. An 8000 watt amp for $450 is cheap. Not saying it’s crappy, because it’s most definitely not, I’m just saying it’s cheap. Sundown are more reliable and better built. Them Korean boards are champs. Brazilian boards would tap out in the fight. And I know when most of the guys that run them big ass 12k and 15k taramps are gonna blast me like a black dude at a kkk meeting when they see this. Lol but fuk it. Black life’s matter lol! And Korean is better than Brazilian.
I'd take Taylor Swift over Jessica Alba in a heartbeat. All day everyday.

What did you call? Nothing, that's what you called. First, you bash Taramps without doing your homework. Then, you have to get personal with the name calling. Like I told you, 95 amp alternator, two AGM's and 1/0 OFC big three. If I'm not feeding my Taramps enough juice, then, how much higher would I meter at. It hits 143.8 from the windshield right now. I'm an *******, but I'm not a liar. People get personal when they run out of intelligence in a debate. It's so funny when you get mad @sixthwheel!
I never bashed taramps. I just said they pull too much current and tap out too easy and sundown are better all the way around and I still agree with that but that smart 3 amp doesn’t pull as much current as regular taramps. I never was mad. Still not mad. Only have been mad on her twice and you were never the culprit. Get over yourself pimpin and live your life. Better yet, get a life. You might be able to find one at walmart then pick up a couple of batteries for your car on your way home so you finally can take a sip of big boy juice. 🧃. Like who the fuk drives a punch bug and then thinks they’re cool just cause they painted it black, lowered it and through some rims on it and a system in it? Lol! You’re still a lame dude. You have been a lame for almost 50 years cause you were cool when you were a baby and toddler because you didn’t know any better. But once you learned right from wrong, you developed the lame gene and it has been progressing rapidly your whole life. I’ve never seen a man drive a beetle. Most old guys buy a corvette when mid life crisis hit, but your gay a$$ bought a beetle and had your finger 👉in your butt 👌the whole time you were thinking 🤔 about what customizations you were gonna do to it and how cool 😎 people were gonna think you were. I bet you drive with the window down all the time, don’t you, proud than a mutha fuka, right? Lol! LAME! And Sixthwheel was genius ifI do say so myself, I helped push the buttons that got you blanked on about it because they thought it was you again and that caused commotion which caused you to dig your own hole and kicked 🦵 out for 3 weeks. There’s always a method to my madness, Bobby boy. And I got to get myself out the hole at the same time and have fun. Win win. Now close your mouth and go put your finger back in your butt and think of something to say like the homosexual come backs about people ******* you off and spreading their buttholes open or putting their asses in the air to get fuked. Like the usual *** boy sh!t you talk about. You talk the part and drive the part, so now stick 2 fingers 🖖 in your butt and play the part. Lol

Last edited:
I never bashed taramps. I just said they pull too much current and tap out too easy and sundown are better all the way around and I still agree with that but that smart 3 amp doesn’t pull as much current as regular taramps. I never was mad. Still not mad. Only have been mad on her twice and you were never the culprit. Get over yourself pimpin and live your life. Better yet, get a life. You might be able to find one at walmart then pick up a couple of batteries for your car on your way home so you finally can take a sip of big boy juice. 🧃. Like who the fuk drives a punch bug and then thinks they’re cool just cause they painted it black, lowered it and through some rims on it and a system in it? Lol! You’re still a lame dude. You have been a lame for almost 50 years cause you were cool when you were a baby and toddler because you didn’t know any better. But once you learned right from wrong, you developed the lame gene and it has been progressing rapidly your whole life. I’ve never seen a man drive a beetle. Most old guys buy a corvette when mid life crisis hit, but your gay a$$ bought a beetle and had your finger 👉in your butt 👌the whole time you were thinking 🤔 about what customizations you were gonna do to it and how cool 😎 people were gonna think you were. I bet you drive with the window down all the time, don’t you, proud than a mutha fuka, right? Lol! LAME! And Sixthwheel was genius ifI do say so myself, I helped push the buttons that got you blanked on about it because they thought it was you again and that caused commotion which caused you to dig your own hole and kicked 🦵 out for 3 weeks. There’s always a method to my madness, Bobby boy. And I got to get myself out the hole at the same time and have fun. Win win. Now close your mouth and go put your finger back in your butt and think of something to say like the homosexual come backs about people ******* you off and spreading their buttholes open or putting their asses in the air to get fuked. Like the usual *** boy sh!t you talk about. You talk the part and drive the part, so now stick 2 fingers 🖖 in your butt and play the part. Lol
Whole lotta gay in that post.

Whole lotta gay in that post.
I established he was gay when he told me to suc his dick on one post and put my ass in the air to get fucked on the same thread. Then I had seen on other threads where he said some gay sh!t to people during arguments. But I did go a little far on that one though. But I do not like his gay ass. And I’m gonna have him crying worse than when I sent him on a rant about suicide.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.