Need help with ohms for amps

I use to like Angelina Jolie until I found out she is an Illuminate sex slave. Brad pit got out of that one just in time lol! I wonder how he fucked sh!t up with Jennifer Aniston? Was it for that sex slave he got enticed by and found out was a dirty person who just adopts kids for publicity and self worth? Idk. He fucked up huh?

I use to like Angelina Jolie until I found out she is an Illuminate sex slave. Brad pit got out of that one just in time lol! I wonder how he fucked sh!t up with Jennifer Aniston? Was it for that sex slave he got enticed by and found out was a dirty person who just adopts kids for publicity and self worth? Idk. He fucked up huh?
Mr and Mrs Smith happened. But yeah Jen has certainly aged better than Ang. She used to be sexy af.

@SunUpNeverdown, I guess Taramps are o.k. now. I guess Pop enlightened you. Thanks for calling me a liar and saying that nobody should listen to me. He only needs two amps. The mono and four channel. He's dumping the 6"x9"'s. Did you like the pic of my alternator? 💯💪💯💪😂😂😂😂
And taramps 4 channel amps are d class and not ab class and don’t have selective crossover controls, just a hpf/full/lpf switch. I like sundown better.

I never bashed taramps. I just said they pull too much current and tap out too easy and sundown are better all the way around and I still agree with that but that smart 3 amp doesn’t pull as much current as regular taramps. I never was mad. Still not mad. Only have been mad on her twice and you were never the culprit. Get over yourself pimpin and live your life. Better yet, get a life. You might be able to find one at walmart then pick up a couple of batteries for your car on your way home so you finally can take a sip of big boy juice. 🧃. Like who the fuk drives a punch bug and then thinks they’re cool just cause they painted it black, lowered it and through some rims on it and a system in it? Lol! You’re still a lame dude. You have been a lame for almost 50 years cause you were cool when you were a baby and toddler because you didn’t know any better. But once you learned right from wrong, you developed the lame gene and it has been progressing rapidly your whole life. I’ve never seen a man drive a beetle. Most old guys buy a corvette when mid life crisis hit, but your gay a$$ bought a beetle and had your finger 👉in your butt 👌the whole time you were thinking 🤔 about what customizations you were gonna do to it and how cool 😎 people were gonna think you were. I bet you drive with the window down all the time, don’t you, proud than a mutha fuka, right? Lol! LAME! And Sixthwheel was genius ifI do say so myself, I helped push the buttons that got you blanked on about it because they thought it was you again and that caused commotion which caused you to dig your own hole and kicked 🦵 out for 3 weeks. There’s always a method to my madness, Bobby boy. And I got to get myself out the hole at the same time and have fun. Win win. Now close your mouth and go put your finger back in your butt and think of something to say like the homosexual come backs about people ******* you off and spreading their buttholes open or putting their asses in the air to get fuked. Like the usual *** boy sh!t you talk about. You talk the part and drive the part, so now stick 2 fingers 🖖 in your butt and play the part. Lol

You sure do like to talk about gay stuff. Caught another fish. Dude I've owned VW's since I was 16 and you were still shitting green. Your Mom knows I'm not gay, ask her son. And, dude do your homework, I'm only pulling 206 amps. Two AGM's, 1/0 big 3, and 95 amp alternator. My car is a fugking 🦄. Remember, I catch fish and gut them. I guess that you're my dinner tonight sixthwheel. Making another account to **** your own dick with likes is fugking pathetic. Own your **** and take your dislikes like a man!

You told me to suc your duck before and you have told me to put my ass in the air to get fucked and have told different people on here some gay sh!t just like the sh!t you said to me. And look what you just called your car? You are a fairy dude. Do you like My little Pony and **** like that? And what kind of old ass man is still bumping like he is n his 20s? Cut off age for this lifestyle is 50. Go play pinochle or shuffle board and b!tch about the younger people like a regular old man.

Nobody asked and nobody fugking cares what you like better sixthwheel. Why don't you go give yourself some more likes.
I’m stating facts. And I just liked my posts until I was out of the negative and then a little more and then got into it with somebody and got back into the negative shortly after that account was deleted and naturally got out of the negative this time and where I’m at now. But I like to stay positive instead of negative like you. Double meaning. Think about it. That’s regular stuff instead of going out and turning a girls car into a young person club on wheels. And haven’t you made fake accounts and been caught by these guys before?

I’m stating facts. And I just liked my posts until I was out of the negative and then a little more and then got into it with somebody and got back into the negative shortly after that account was deleted and naturally got out of the negative this time and where I’m at now. But I like to stay positive instead of negative like you. Double meaning. Think about it. That’s regular stuff instead of going out and turning a girls car into a young person club on wheels. And haven’t you made fake accounts and been caught by these guys before?

A girls car, lol! Let's see your ride sixthwheel. You had to like your own **** to get out of the negative to feel better about yourself. I could give two ***** about a dislike. I definitely go and make fake accounts to like my own ****. I remember you going down on me and asking me, "hey go like all of my posts so that I can get out of the negative, please!" Now, that is some gay ass ****. You are like the Forum slut. Going around ******* dick and lickin the dirty penny for likes!

thank you all for your help. system in the 66 mustang is completed with one small change. instead of the D4S components up front i have B2 Audio ref 6.3 's up front. system sounds amazing. single sundown u series 12 in a ported box with the taramps smart 3 at 4ohms (2000 watts) and pioneer 6x9's in the rear dash.

also, in my jeep patriot i switched out my infinity kappas 12's (sealed) and the infinity 1000 watt amp for 2 u series 12's (ported) and a taramps md5000. jeezuz. the bass is absolutely insane. feels like your having a heart attack when it's bangin.

again, thank you guys for all your help. very much appreciated.

thank you all for your help. system in the 66 mustang is completed with one small change. instead of the D4S components up front i have B2 Audio ref 6.3 's up front. system sounds amazing. single sundown u series 12 in a ported box with the taramps smart 3 at 4ohms (2000 watts) and pioneer 6x9's in the rear dash.

also, in my jeep patriot i switched out my infinity kappas 12's (sealed) and the infinity 1000 watt amp for 2 u series 12's (ported) and a taramps md5000. jeezuz. the bass is absolutely insane. feels like your having a heart attack when it's bangin.

again, thank you guys for all your help. very much appreciated.
Great Update.Sounds like you have what you were seeking for.I bet it does sound really nice.I would recommend covering the 6x9s/cap them off before they get trashed from the subs air movement .(Just a lesson I learned about 15 years ago)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.