Need help with box build for 4 xfl 1544 (new version Dvc 4 ohm)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Abxfl15

CarAudio.com Newbie
Looking for help to design a box for (4)15 inch American Bass XFLs... Running 2 apmn 2000.1s to them. 180 amp alternator on four 55ah life po4s. Install is going into a 1996 Honda Odyssey. Doing a classic flat box no wall subs facing up non inverted, Port facing rear.. Max width is 39.75, Max height needs to be under 30 in and max depth can be 60. I want this thing to be loud loud and low .. anyone help me out?

Looking for help to design a box for (4)15 inch American Bass XFLs... Running 2 apmn 2000.1s to them. 180 amp alternator on four 55ah life po4s. Install is going into a 1996 Honda Odyssey. Doing a classic flat box no wall subs facing up non inverted, Port facing rear.. Max width is 39.75, Max height needs to be under 30 in and max depth can be 60. I want this thing to be loud loud and low .. anyone help me out?
Any help is appreciated

I don't think those amps are going to give you the power you need to power all four of those properly. That box is going to be huge (22 cubes gross?).

Last edited:
Sounds like someone has a bass car ready to tear apart... lol
Plenty of space and a bit of power... fun fun... lol
I've got to daily mine... message me if no-one else steps up

Sounds like someone has a bass car ready to tear apart... lol
Plenty of space and a bit of power... fun fun... lol
I've got to daily mine... message me if no-one else steps up

Is that enough power for four of them? I know you can design a box for him. Just basic in my head say 22 cubes gross and 16 net. Just a guess though.

I'm ready to beat this Honda apart lmao...I know they handle more than rated but how much? I figured properly supplying the 2000s to them would be sufficient.. i can always buy 2 more haha... Anyone have any ideas.. I got all my equipment ... Ready to build !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200319-102315.png
    Screenshot_20200319-102315.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 99
41" from bottom of cargo area to roof

Shredder2 can design the **** out of boxes. And, believe me, he's very patient. Do you want any storage at all? You could go max height and width to keep your front to back depth smaller. 29"H X 39.75"W X 37.75D" outside dimensions. That put's you just over 22 cubes to start with. You should think about using 1" MDF.

Shredder2 can design the **** out of boxes. And, believe me, he's very patient. Do you want any storage at all? You could go max height and width to keep your front to back depth smaller. 29"H X 39.75"W X 37.75D" outside dimensions. That put's you just over 22 cubes to start with. You should think about using 1" MDF.
No I really don't care about any storage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.