Need help choosing an amp

He’s saying since it didn’t go into protect at .5 then it looks like the amp will be harder to kill. I think it’s the opposite in that the amp isn’t protecting itself like it should (could be wrong).
I also thought that aswell but Idk it was killing my 1200w daul xpr540s quick I killed 2 bridging parallel and on the amp

Step up to a better brand and you’ll be happier.
Tbh Thats why I looked up dynos, to see which brands are liars I was actually thinking ignite was gonna be lying lol but nah it did great but I was also thinking boss which surprised me too but I seen daul lies and then which got me thinking my daul wasnt even pushing out as much power as I thought and my subs were actually hitting pretty hard with the daul. But then again it died I guess what Ima saying is what brand do you recommend that isnt going to straight up die if not the ignite?

There’s a little more to it then numbers on a dyno. Like what has already been mentioned quality components how well the board is put together overall build quality sound quality do they stand behind their product 🤔 there’s a reason the ignite is as cheap as it is. It’s a throw away amp.

Really you should be a little more patient and throw a little more $ at it when you can and get something better. Make sure your electrical is up to the task quality wire correct gauge clean install etc.

You’ll be happier in the long run and have a reliable system or you’ll likely be in the same boat later on if you go with the cheapest sh;t you can find and end up spending more money in the long run.

Ignite, boss, dual are all flea market/wal mart brands. You can get so much better for just a little more. The Soundqubed S1-1250 is $179 and will murder those other brands. Taramps is a solid brand as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.