Taramps amp help.. ???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tattooman

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm sort of old school and I'm used to 1 channel amps for bass. And used to using 2 and 4 channel amps for voice.. but im looking to buy taramps amps , and im confused. Lol. They all are mostly 1 channel. I see they have a smart 3, md, hd, ds, all mostly 3000 watts. What is the difference between the models? Its just a lil confusing.

I'm sort of old school and I'm used to 1 channel amps for bass. And used to using 2 and 4 channel amps for voice.. but im looking to buy taramps amps , and im confused. Lol. They all are mostly 1 channel. I see they have a smart 3, md, hd, ds, all mostly 3000 watts. What is the difference between the models? Its just a lil confusing.
I too consider myself old school. I'm running my bass off a 1-channel and voice off of 4-channels. If Taramps are popular in the 1-channel, why not check out the specs. and reviews on the 4-channel models?

Taramps has many two and four channel amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.