Red Triangle Stays on Kenwood Xr901-5?

Got a brand new Kenwood amp and the red triangle light stays on even when I turn my car off. Is that bad ?
It means your amp is staying on. You need to make sure your remote wire is not connected to a constant 12v source. Or it could be a stray wire is in contact and causing it to stay on (had that happen before)

yes....immediately disconnect it, it will release radioactive particles and eventually kill you
Pretty sure the 901-5 only had minor isotope leakage from the main power transformer to the secondary mosfets. For the most part, harmless... unless the light stays on. I think at that point there was a 50/50 chance or 60/40 chance of gamma exposure causing impotence. But only if it's an eXcelon model.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Some equipment like AMPS comes with it no owner's manual. So the lights blinking on or off has to be taken somewhere else. Search engine. Car...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
yall. I unplugged the radio harness and the antenna and plugged it all back in and it works. I guess its fixed… suppose it was the head unit...
Make sure you have nothing else hooked up to the amp. Like lights or anything extra. That can fool the LOC that there is still a signal coming in...

About this thread

Wiktorrr

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wiktorrr
Montreal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from