Need help choosing an amp

Is Soundqubed S1-1250 better than the audiopipe?
IMO yes. It’s a great budget amp. If your budget is up to $200, you can find some good used amps too. Forums aren’t great anymore to sell but Facebook is great for selling. There are tons of Facebook groups for car audio

IMO yes. It’s a great budget amp. If your budget is up to $200, you can find some good used amps too. Forums aren’t great anymore to sell but Facebook is great for selling. There are tons of Facebook groups for car audio
Im a go with it if Its **** Ima comin back for ya 😋

Look at Taramps too. A lot of people here run them and love them. I have no experience with them but trust everyone here. If you’re serious about car audio, slowly upgrade as your budget allows. Read up on how to set amp gains too as that will preserve your subs and amp.

Look at Taramps too. A lot of people here run them and love them. I have no experience with them but trust everyone here. If you’re serious about car audio, slowly upgrade as your budget allows. Read up on how to set amp gains too as that will preserve your subs and amp.
Lol I will I was gonna check Facebook but im on a 30 day ban foe threatening to shoot multiple people

It did 1100 watts At one ohm so factor real world Car electrical And 2 ohm, somewhere around Just over half that. Probably better off buying used or save up a few extra bucks and getting something better.
if youRe eventually Going to upgrade subs I’d get a one ohm stable. The 2 ohm power will still be plenty for those subs

after careful consideration ima just give this one a try

Well it was rated at 4000@1ohm so it stays true to Boss fashion.
I know this is gonna get hated on but for the budget your looking look at HiFonics HF line actually does close to rated and can get around the 150 mark.
Yeah but still. They can slap any number on anything that only makes 100 watts. No matter what anyone says 1000 watts for $119 is a steal. I am impressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.