Need good SQ head unit

ok then what amps do u think i should get if im goin with the eurosports? and i don't listen to music that requires a lot of bass i just want it for the low end and i'd go with a 3-way compnent system but i don't feel like cutting the crap outta my car.

Well,

If you like Hifonics...its a good company...just need to know which models are good these days. So I'd recommend the Hifonics Gen XI for starters.....

If you wanna spend more money....then you have a few choices...

Zapco C2K , PPI , Diamond Audio D7 series, Avionixx, Phoienix Gold Ti series

And for the sub.... I think the Inifinty is way overpriced for its performance. Im gonna go ahead and recommend a pretty popular woofer around these forums that I had apleasure of hearing this week. Its the Elemental Design A series of woofers.

These are one of the best sounding subs I've heard.... And seeing the flatcone move is austonishing to say the leest.

Im not some bass head recommending kickers to you or anything...but these reproduce very hard...accurate...and deep bass.

Another woofer that comes to mind is either a Diamond audio M6.... or TDX and Eclipse has nice aluminum subs and the Titanium line is for that extra umff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

AS for the headunit..... The alpine 9815 is good unit. Unless you want an Eclipse or a Nak.....then that alpine should keep you very happy.

Hi. I was looking for a sweet head unit with great SQ. Looking nice is also something i want. looking to spend around $500. I was thinking of the Pioneer DEH-9200R so lemme know what u think of that or any other ideas you have. The system im putting together will look something like this:
Speakers: CDT ES-620 component

Amp - Hifonics Zeus zx6000 2 channel, and U.S. acoustics USX600D class D

Sub - Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D

So gimme your ideas for a nice hu. Thanks
If you truly want a high end sq headunit then go to ebay or one of the other auction sights and see if you can find a Sony CDX C-90 mobile ES head. I don't think you can find a better sq head new or old..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

p.s. it should cost you about 500 buck.....

i dont know of many true car audio enthusiests that will disagree with the fact that eclipse is one of, if not the best affordable SQ deck available to us.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.