Need Box Designer/Builder

Participant count
  • Participant list
much better off if your going to brace with wood use 1 1/4" round dowels. when you have multiple subs keep the port distance equal between all driver to avoid loading drivers..

keep height low as possible and the box just as wide as it needs to be use the depth to get your volume whenever possible.

Hello to all, long time forum member, but I've been out of the game for a while. Just looking for a reputable box builder, prefer someone local around the Tampa area, but I can do a box shipped also. PM me for details about the build and other info. Looking to go ported in a very small area (I know ported typically isn't the way to go if space may be an issue). The build revolves around a single 10" sub if that matters at all.
Pm me....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.