Need Box Designer/Builder

Participant count
  • Participant list

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
Hello to all, long time forum member, but I've been out of the game for a while. Just looking for a reputable box builder, prefer someone local around the Tampa area, but I can do a box shipped also. PM me for details about the build and other info. Looking to go ported in a very small area (I know ported typically isn't the way to go if space may be an issue). The build revolves around a single 10" sub if that matters at all.

if you was a saints fan id do a free design. lol

by the time you ship the box its 150 to 200 more bucks so lets say for 1 15s your looking at 400 bucks. or you can get a good design and have a local shop build it to spec for around 30 total..

if you was a saints fan id do a free design. lolby the time you ship the box its 150 to 200 more bucks so lets say for 1 15s your looking at 400 bucks. or you can get a good design and have a local shop build it to spec for around 30 total..
I had my original box shipped by a forum member here, and it was only $40...It'll probably be around the same size as far as volume goes, just going in a different spot.

BTW, don't let the Tampa location fool you, I'm a Chicago sports fan!

if you was a saints fan id do a free design. lolby the time you ship the box its 150 to 200 more bucks so lets say for 1 15s your looking at 400 bucks. or you can get a good design and have a local shop build it to spec for around 30 total..
I had my original box shipped by a forum member here, and it was only $40...It'll probably be around the same size as far as volume goes, just going in a different spot.

I built single 15 box for a member here I made 20 bucks off the deal. not only that they dropped the **** thing so hard it ruined the box. I felt terrible. he got his moneys back though.

I built single 15 box for a member here I made 20 bucks off the deal. not only that they dropped the **** thing so hard it ruined the box. I felt terrible. he got his moneys back though.

I can design you something but imo unless it's not much to ship your are better off locally bringing them a design.

Give me the dimentions and I'll let you know how much to Shipp it will be.

It has to be doubled box and packaged good packaging alone cot 30 to 40 bucks.

There's no way in hell I'd let someone who can't spell and doesn't care enough to proofread his post design me a box. Screams unprofessionalism and lack of self pride.

I know this. I always do very well in competitions.

They have a show on the 17 of next month. I'm pretty sure I'll place even though I'm out powered and have alot less cone area.

Bad spelling has nothing to do with lack of comprehension in this case.

Have a good day.

Hello to all, long time forum member, but I've been out of the game for a while. Just looking for a reputable box builder, prefer someone local around the Tampa area, but I can do a box shipped also. PM me for details about the build and other info. Looking to go ported in a very small area (I know ported typically isn't the way to go if space may be an issue). The build revolves around a single 10" sub if that matters at all.
theres a guy here called yahhh yahhh lives in florida he said he found good box maker 5 miles from him let me see where he is and name of shop and i'll pm u..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.